Exploring, modeling, predicting and reporting with SAS Visual Analytics and SAS Visual Statistics

Start server

Occasional Contributor

Start server

I stoped my servers, I tried to start it again. But it is still not working. What should i do?

Attachment
Respected Advisor

Re: Start server

What servers did you stop and start and in what order? You should start your VA metadata, followed by your VA App server, then finally your VA mid-tier server. Once this is done log on to each of these servers and verify all VA services are running. Are your servers running Linux or Windows? 

Occasional Contributor

Thanks for you anwser,  i am using Linux, i just used stop command the start command. What the order do i need follow? I checked status and all server are running.

Occasional Contributor

Thanks for you anwser, i am using Linux, i just used stop command the start command. What the order do i need follow? I checked status and all server are running.
Occasional Contributor

all server are running.

Attachment
Respected Advisor

How many physical servers do you have in your VA installation? I was talking about the order of starting physical servers.

SAS Super FREQ

Ensure that you shut down the servers in inverse order and start them as documented here:

http://support.sas.com/documentation/cdl/en/bisag/68240/HTML/default/viewer.htm#p0d9d5nzmd8i4yn1usv2...

Post a Question
Discussion Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation