BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
Ninan
Obsidian | Level 7

Version: SAS VA 6.3

I have created a VA report with multiple objects including a stack container,
area occupied by stack container is only quarter of the page, so I am using maximize icon to expand the view

But I am not able to move from one stack container object to next while the container is maximized, ie if I click the next arrow while stack container is maximized, it goes to next object but restore to original size.

But I have seen  in “SAS Sample Reports Cross Industry” (2nd tab: product overview, revenue per vendor stats-stack container”)
http://www.sas.com/software/visual-analytics/demos/cross-divisional.html
it will goes from one stack container object to another without restoring to original,

is the SAS report created with ver 7.1?
ie Stack container object restore while transitioning in maximized view is a limitation of ver 6.3?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
RickStyll_SAS
SAS Employee

Hi Ninan,

This is no longer an issue in VA 6.4 and VA 7.1.  The example report that you found with a stack container in the samples is running in a VA 7.1 environment.  I just confirmed that the stack container remains maximized when navigating between the graphs it contains using a VA 6.4 environment as well.

Regards,

Rick Styll

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
RickStyll_SAS
SAS Employee

Hi Ninan,

This is no longer an issue in VA 6.4 and VA 7.1.  The example report that you found with a stack container in the samples is running in a VA 7.1 environment.  I just confirmed that the stack container remains maximized when navigating between the graphs it contains using a VA 6.4 environment as well.

Regards,

Rick Styll

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation