Exploring, modeling, predicting and reporting with SAS Visual Analytics and SAS Visual Statistics

Stack container object restore while transitioning in maximized view [V6.3]

Accepted Solution Solved
Occasional Contributor
Accepted Solution

Stack container object restore while transitioning in maximized view [V6.3]

Version: SAS VA 6.3

I have created a VA report with multiple objects including a stack container,
area occupied by stack container is only quarter of the page, so I am using maximize icon to expand the view

But I am not able to move from one stack container object to next while the container is maximized, ie if I click the next arrow while stack container is maximized, it goes to next object but restore to original size.

But I have seen  in “SAS Sample Reports Cross Industry” (2nd tab: product overview, revenue per vendor stats-stack container”)
http://www.sas.com/software/visual-analytics/demos/cross-divisional.html
it will goes from one stack container object to another without restoring to original,

is the SAS report created with ver 7.1?
ie Stack container object restore while transitioning in maximized view is a limitation of ver 6.3?

Accepted Solutions
Solution
‎04-08-2015 02:33 PM
SAS Employee

Re: Stack container object restore while transitioning in maximized view [V6.3]

Hi Ninan,

This is no longer an issue in VA 6.4 and VA 7.1.  The example report that you found with a stack container in the samples is running in a VA 7.1 environment.  I just confirmed that the stack container remains maximized when navigating between the graphs it contains using a VA 6.4 environment as well.

Regards,

Rick Styll

View solution in original post

All Replies
Solution
‎04-08-2015 02:33 PM
SAS Employee

Re: Stack container object restore while transitioning in maximized view [V6.3]

Hi Ninan,

This is no longer an issue in VA 6.4 and VA 7.1.  The example report that you found with a stack container in the samples is running in a VA 7.1 environment.  I just confirmed that the stack container remains maximized when navigating between the graphs it contains using a VA 6.4 environment as well.

Regards,

Rick Styll

Post a Question
Discussion Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation