Exploring, modeling, predicting and reporting with SAS Visual Analytics and SAS Visual Statistics

Screen layout issue on report viewer if using Browser Zoom in or Zoom out

Contributor

Screen layout issue on report viewer if using Browser Zoom in or Zoom out

I am facing issue with report layout when I trying to use browser zoom in & zoom out on report viewer.

The text/value size are increasing and decreasing but size of object (list table , text box) are remain same hence report layout not looking good.

I have also tried 0 widths for each object in report but in this case value within object not showing on PDF file at the time of export.

I am using SAS VA &7.3 and browser Internet explorer 11 I have try to view in Chrome too but same issue i found,

In section properties I have used Layout Precision and Uncheck fit to screen option. 

Please look the attached file for more details about report . Could you suggest me how to resolve report layout issue.

Regards,

Anand Kumar

SAS Employee

Re: Screen layout issue on report viewer if using Browser Zoom in or Zoom out

Anand:

Modern (HTML-5) Viewer should be much better than Classic (Adobe Flash) Viewer when it comes to Zooming.

Given HTML-5 (not necessarily a SAS thing) is more of a "responsive design" which means it adapts the layout according to browser window size.

The Modern (HTML-5) Viewer is considered Production Status with the v7.3 release of SAS Visual Analytics.

Sincerely,

Ted Stolarczyk, SAS Customer Loyalty team

Post a Question
Discussion Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation