Exploring, modeling, predicting and reporting with SAS Visual Analytics and SAS Visual Statistics

SAS Viya demo (SAS VA) error

Accepted Solution Solved
New Contributor
Accepted Solution

SAS Viya demo (SAS VA) error

Trying to go through the SAS Viya demo.

In step 3.15 in the pdf-tutorial VA81EPScript_final.pdf you're supposed to  add Visitor Date to the Time Axis of a  Time Series Plot but when I do I get an error message saying that "the servers response couldn't be analysed as a sas report" (loosely translated).

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

/A

Accepted Solutions
Solution
3 weeks ago
Esteemed Advisor

Re: SAS Viya demo (SAS VA) error

For this type of error, and given the environment, I think it would be appropriate to contact responsible party for the demo environment.

Data never sleeps

View solution in original post

All Replies
Solution
3 weeks ago
Esteemed Advisor

For this type of error, and given the environment, I think it would be appropriate to contact responsible party for the demo environment.

Data never sleeps
New Contributor

Thanks, I did that too... Figured throwing out a question to the community couldn't hurt as I didn't know how long I'd have to wait for a reply.

I eventually gave up, started the demo from scratch and it worked.

/A

SAS Employee

Hi,

Glad this worked for you the second time around. I'm not sure why you got that error message, but if you attach a screenshot next time, we'll help you troubleshoot. Feel free to reach out if you have additional questions about the trial. 

Thanks!

Varsha

New Contributor

Well, yes. There is something. Probably me missing something but... When I get into the demo all I can see is Visual Analytics... Isn't Viya supposed to be more? Or am I just looking in the wrong place?
Post a Question
Discussion Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation