Exploring, predicting and reporting with SAS Visual Analytics and SAS Visual Statistics

SAS Visual Analytics Services

Accepted Solution Solved
Super User
Accepted Solution

SAS Visual Analytics Services

When I run proc setinit on our BI server, I see a module called SAS Visual Analytics Services in the list. Does anybody know what's contained in that?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Maxims of Maximally Efficient SAS Programmers
How to convert datasets to data steps
How to post code

Accepted Solutions
Solution
3 weeks ago
Trusted Advisor

Re: SAS Visual Analytics Services

Posted in reply to KurtBremser

Hi Kurt,

as far as I know, this is a consequence of the fact that all SAS Solution have the option to integrate SAS VAAR (Visual Analytics - Administration and Reporting).

Hence, the SAS 9.X deployments will include the SAS Visual Analytics Services and SAS Visual Analytics Administrator, for integration purposes in case VAAR will be included afterwards.

Also, I think it is included when you install with a custom plan file, but not sure if it comes with the pre-created plan files. I would need to check that.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Solution
3 weeks ago
Trusted Advisor

Re: SAS Visual Analytics Services

Posted in reply to KurtBremser

Hi Kurt,

as far as I know, this is a consequence of the fact that all SAS Solution have the option to integrate SAS VAAR (Visual Analytics - Administration and Reporting).

Hence, the SAS 9.X deployments will include the SAS Visual Analytics Services and SAS Visual Analytics Administrator, for integration purposes in case VAAR will be included afterwards.

Also, I think it is included when you install with a custom plan file, but not sure if it comes with the pre-created plan files. I would need to check that.

☑ This topic is solved.

Need further help from the community? Please ask a new question.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 like
  • 2 in conversation