Exploring, modeling, predicting and reporting with SAS Visual Analytics and SAS Visual Statistics

SAS Visual Analytics - Schedule Chart - Link information from each bar to another object

Senior User

SAS Visual Analytics - Schedule Chart - Link information from each bar to another object

Good afternoon.

I'm using the SAS VA 7.1 and I have some questions regarding the Schedule Chart found in the Custom Graph Builder module, that I then use in the Report Designer.

1 - Is there any way of keeping each bar with the same width? Also, can I block the scrollbars of the graph?

2 - In the case where I force the minimum and maximum dates of the schedule graph, can I use the slider to filter/select the period I want to see?

3 - Can I link the schedule graph to another object, say a bar chart? I know that I can link one object to the schedule graph and select information by clicking in a bar from a particular category on that object (that filters information and links to the schedule chart), but I'm unable to do the contrary. That means that I can't click on one bar of the schedule chart and link it to another object, also filtering it.

Thanks for the attention.

Luís Gonçalves

Post a Question
Discussion Stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 in conversation