BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Alana13
Calcite | Level 5

Hi, 

We are trying to use SAS Visual Analytics to produce a view (report) that dynamically produces the changes on data. Actually, we are showing the view in an iFrame, and we want to refresh dynamically the view accordingly date insertions from the user, and some questions come out. Is possible to refresh data used on a view (report)? Is possible to do a refresh on the view without reloading the iframe? I really don't see anything about this on guides. I will appreciate any suggestions. 

Thanks in advance.

2 REPLIES 2
SASKiwi
PROC Star

Please check out the paper mentioned in this post:

https://communities.sas.com/t5/SAS-Visual-Analytics/SAS-Visual-Analytics-7-1-show-data-in-reports-in...

The paper says it is possible for Modern View reports in VA 7.3 or later.

Alana13
Calcite | Level 5

Thanks for your interest. I decided to use Stored Procedures to make the interactions between the reports and tables. 

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation