Exploring, predicting and reporting with SAS Visual Analytics and SAS Visual Statistics

SAS Visual Analytics Hub

Accepted Solution Solved
New Contributor
Accepted Solution

SAS Visual Analytics Hub

I am studying for the SAS Big Data Certification. How and where do I log into SAS Visual Analytics Hub?

Accepted Solutions
Solution
‎08-23-2017 05:38 PM
Super User

Re: SAS Visual Analytics Hub

SAS Visual Analytics is primarily accessed via a web browser, so there usually is no software to install on your client PC. You need to be able to connect to a SAS VA server though which does all of the analytics that is then displayed in your browser.

A good starting point to learning about VA is the documentation. Check out this link:

http://support.sas.com/documentation/cdl/en/vaug/69957/HTML/default/viewer.htm#p0yx7f6rn9ug8tn1e19y2...

View solution in original post

All Replies
SAS Employee

Look in <<config directory>>/Levx/Documents/Instructions.html

The URL will be there if it was installed on your system

New Contributor

Am new to this. Where do I get this software to install? I suppose it should be part of the Big Data Certification package?!

Solution
‎08-23-2017 05:38 PM
Super User

SAS Visual Analytics is primarily accessed via a web browser, so there usually is no software to install on your client PC. You need to be able to connect to a SAS VA server though which does all of the analytics that is then displayed in your browser.

A good starting point to learning about VA is the documentation. Check out this link:

http://support.sas.com/documentation/cdl/en/vaug/69957/HTML/default/viewer.htm#p0yx7f6rn9ug8tn1e19y2...

SAS Super FREQ

You might want to post this question to the Learn SAS  > SAS Certification community.

☑ This topic is solved.

Need further help from the community? Please ask a new question.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 4 in conversation