Exploring, predicting and reporting with SAS Visual Analytics and SAS Visual Statistics

SAS Visual Analytics - How do I display original values in Bar Chart axis label?

New Contributor

SAS Visual Analytics - How do I display original values in Bar Chart axis label?

I am using a bar chart in SAS Visual analytics and the values are of the order 10,000,000. So when tick the option show label for y-axis, it automatically converts the value in million (10) and show label as - "label" (millions). But I want it show actual values without converting it to millions. Any ideas on how to do this?

Thanks in advance!

Frequent Contributor

Re: SAS Visual Analytics - How do I display original values in Bar Chart axis label?

[ Edited ]

Hi @urvashi0109

Just UNCHECK(show label) in "Left Y Axis" under "Properties Tab". You wont be able to see the labels as "10,000,000" instead you'll see it as "10000000" as the earlier one becomes a string. 

If I mis-understood your question, plz clarify it.

Regards,

Balraj.P

New Contributor

Re: SAS Visual Analytics - How do I display original values in Bar Chart axis label?

Hi @balraj,

Unticking the option will remove the axis label also on top which describes to user what this axis shows. I want to display the label but with actual values. 

Frequent Contributor

Hi @urvashi0109,

I Tried it, not getting it. I think you should create a custom chart using "Custom Graph Builder" this might address your Requirement.

If you got the solution please post it here.

Kind Regards,

Balraj.P

Ask a Question
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation