BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
jpapaiac
Fluorite | Level 6

is there a way to add different icons into the display rules in a list table?  When i go to display role and gauges and choose icon I ge only one icon wich is a bullet.  Can I add more custom icons?

1 REPLY 1
MichelleHomes
Meteorite | Level 14

In SAS Visual Analytics 6.x and 7.x there are  options for a bullet, an icon, slider, or a thermometer as described at SAS(R) Visual Analytics 7.2: User's Guide - Display Rules for List Table Using a Gauge Unfortunately the facility to add a custom icon is not available and it is a feature request I have made in the past and I'm sure others have requested too.

Please add a screenshot as to what you are seeing... it's unusual to only have a bullet gauge.

Can someone from SAS be able to confirm whether the use of custom icons in display rules is planned for a future release?

Kind Regards,

Michelle

//Contact me to learn how Metacoda software can help keep your SAS platform secure - https://www.metacoda.com

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation