Exploring, modeling, predicting and reporting with SAS Visual Analytics and SAS Visual Statistics

SAS VA gave me two different layouts in Report Viewer and Report Designer by using GEO Graph

Accepted Solution Solved
New Contributor
Accepted Solution

SAS VA gave me two different layouts in Report Viewer and Report Designer by using GEO Graph

Hi,

I have created VA GEO graph based on Country ID, I refered the SAS map ID at :

http://support.sas.com/rnd/datavisualization/va63geo/VA63LookupValues.html

It looks fine in the report designer, but when I open the report viewer, the map background disappeared. 

Just wonder who had the same problem and how can I resolve this.

Thanks a lot,

Jason

Accepted Solutions
Solution
‎06-03-2016 03:00 PM
SAS Super FREQ

Re: SAS VA gave me two different layouts in Report Viewer and Report Designer by using GEO Graph

Can you try something for me? If you are using 7.3, then the viewer uses modern (HTML5) mode by default. Try changing your appearance to classic (Flash). Click your name in the upper right corner and select Settings. Is the background still missing in classic?

View solution in original post

All Replies
Frequent Contributor

Re: SAS VA gave me two different layouts in Report Viewer and Report Designer by using GEO Graph

Does it do it in all browsers?

Tricia Aanderud
Zencos Consulting
Twitter: @taanderud - Follow me!

SAS Employee

I think you should contact Tech Support.

SAS Super FREQ

What version of SAS Visual Analytics are you using? I'm wondering if you are encountering a variation of this issue:

http://support.sas.com/kb/58/275.html

New Contributor

Thanks, Madelyn. I tried different browsers, still does not work. And my SAS VA version is 7.3 and SAS release is 9.4 M3. It seems the geo map should be working.
Solution
‎06-03-2016 03:00 PM
SAS Super FREQ

Can you try something for me? If you are using 7.3, then the viewer uses modern (HTML5) mode by default. Try changing your appearance to classic (Flash). Click your name in the upper right corner and select Settings. Is the background still missing in classic?

New Contributor

Great!!!, this is working, the default setting is "Administrator default".
Post a Question
Discussion Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 4 in conversation