BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Oscarboots
Quartz | Level 8

Hi Forum,

I've created 2 bar charts with over 1 years data each in SAS VA 7.1 & put them into their own containers side by side as I want compare the same data in each but for different months.

First up, I'm setting up both charts together for the one month of August 2014 and the colours in the bar chart match exactly for the sales $ ranges I have in there.

When I go to change the month of the second Chart to another month, the colours of the $ ranges change?

I'm using a Slider to select one month of dates with the Date Picker to do this & can't seem to get the $sales ranges to stay the same.

Example, I have $10-$20 sales in my Stacked Column for August 2014 which is coloured Blue.

As I move across to the next chart on the right, I'm expecting the Blue parts of the Bars in the Chart to be $10-$20 but they are not.

I've tried making a duplicate of chart & using that but the same problem occurs.

Does anyone have a method to overcome this?\

Thanks 

1 REPLY 1
TriciaAanderud
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10
Can you send a screen capture?

Tricia Aanderud

Twitter: @taanderud - Follow me!

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation