Exploring, modeling, predicting and reporting with SAS Visual Analytics and SAS Visual Statistics

SAS Mobile BI LDAP user Login Fail

Contributor

SAS Mobile BI LDAP user Login Fail

Hi,

I am trying for accessing SAS Mobile BI for that I have even followed Web Authentication Steps also using Realm details I am able to login in LDAP Utility for data authentication after all this I have restatrted the Webapp server but still I am not able to login into SAS Mobile BI using LDAP users getting error as Invalid credentials,can somebody help me out with solution for this.

Thanks,

Contributor

SAS Mobile BI LDAP User Login Issue

Hi,

I am trying for accessing SAS Mobile BI for that I have even followed Web Authentication Steps also using Realm details I am able to login in LDAP Utility for data authentication after all this I have restatrted the Webapp server but still I am not able to login into SAS Mobile BI using LDAP users getting error as Invalid credentials,can somebody help me out with solution for this.

Thanks,

SAS Super FREQ

Re: SAS Mobile BI LDAP user Login Fail

Hi,

when do you get that error, when a user tries to open a report?

Is this for Droid or IPhone?

Do you have any software installed from the vendor that adds an additional layer for security/whitelists ..etc?

Thanks

Anja

Contributor

Re: SAS Mobile BI LDAP user Login Fail

Hi,
I was getting this error while log in after entering server details and LDAP user credentials.
But anyways it got solve as it seems to be issue with Realm parameters.I changed those and now it is working.

Thanks
Ask a Question
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 like
  • 2 in conversation