BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
BI_Researcher
Calcite | Level 5

Hello,

Have you been involved in implementing enterprise Business Intelligence systems with the use of mobile devices (so-called mobile BI solutions) in your organization (with the use of Microsoft Power BI or other BI tool)? Then I would highly appreciate 15 minutes of your time for the purpose of completing below research survey:

http://www.ankietaplus.pl/s/71105EZV

I am finalizing a PhD study in regards to processes of implementing enterprise Business Intelligence systems with the use of mobile devices in the Department of Information Systems Management at the Warsaw University (Warsaw, Poland). Your answers on the survey are of great value for this research project.

The results of this survey will be processed anonymously.

As an additional motivation for the completion of the survey:

• Every completed survey participates in the bonus draw of 500 Euro at the end of the research.
  • Research results will be emailed to every participant upon their wish.

Thank you very much for your time and consideration in advance! Should you have any questions regarding the research or survey please do not hesitate to email me for further details or collaboration.

Best regards,

Katarzyna Moc

University of Warsaw (Information Systems Management)

kmoc@mail.wz.uw.edu.pl

LinkedIn Profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/katarzynamoc

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 in conversation