Exploring, modeling, predicting and reporting with SAS Visual Analytics and SAS Visual Statistics

Range Slider Title?

Accepted Solution Solved
New Contributor
Accepted Solution

Range Slider Title?

Hey so I was wondering if there was a way to add a title to a range slider for a specific set of data? So I have two different data sets on a certain tab and one range slider for one data set and another range slider for a different data set. As of right now, there is not specific way to differentiate the two and I was wondering if anyone knew how to help with that? Please keep in mind that I'm new to SAS visual analytics. 

Accepted Solutions
Solution
‎07-06-2017 01:37 PM
Contributor

Re: Range Slider Title?

I think all objects can have titles.. I just put two slider objects on a report in the designer - you can give each a title in the Properties pane, in title (as per screenshots). Is this what you mean?

Sliders.PNG

Sliders Properties.PNG

View solution in original post

All Replies
Solution
‎07-06-2017 01:37 PM
Contributor

I think all objects can have titles.. I just put two slider objects on a report in the designer - you can give each a title in the Properties pane, in title (as per screenshots). Is this what you mean?

Sliders.PNG

Sliders Properties.PNG

New Contributor

I think I may be working with an older version as I don't have that option. Here's a screenshot

Untitled.png
SAS Super FREQ

It looks like your slider might be in the report or section prompt area. In that location, the object does not have a Title property.

☑ This topic is SOLVED.

Need further help from the community? Please ask a new question.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 like
  • 3 in conversation