Exploring, predicting and reporting with SAS Visual Analytics and SAS Visual Statistics

ROC Curve in SAS Visual Analytics (withOUT Visual Statistics) and ability to filter data on the fly

Frequent Contributor

ROC Curve in SAS Visual Analytics (withOUT Visual Statistics) and ability to filter data on the fly

Hi, 

I have data loaded which consists of a cross join of predictions x roc cutoffs (1000), i.e each prediction is repeated 1000 times.  I am able to correctly create a table with 1000 rows, columns: cutoff, FPR, TPR.  However, I am unable to create a scatter plot of FPR x TPR (i.e. the ROC curve) as the data does not remain aggregated by cutoff level and SAS Visual Analytics complains there are too many points (if it were capable of using the cutoff aggregation, there would be only 1000 points)  I do not want to calculate the FPR and TPR prior to loading the data because I want to use filters and determine the ROC curve accordingly (the whole point, I thought, of having "interactive" dashboards).  I am using SAS VA7.3.

Is this possible in SAS VA7.3, or should I just stick to Excel???

Thanks.

Ask a Question
Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 in conversation