BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
thiagoglima
Obsidian | Level 7

Hi,

I'm trying to query a datetime data from MySQL but it's returning missing values (just to datetime column, the other columns/ types return values). I already tried to change data format, convert to date but doesn't work for me, any help?

PS: Querying the same table from SQLServer returns the column date_invoiced correctly, from the MySQL don't.

Query:

print 1.PNG

Result:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

print 2.PNG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Madelyn_SAS
SAS Super FREQ

Is it possible that you are encountering this issue?

http://support.sas.com/kb/61/145.html

It appears that there is a hot fix (see Hot Fix tab).

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
HB
Barite | Level 11 HB
Barite | Level 11

Just to be clear, you are asking for MySQL syntax on a SAS forum without posting any code?

That about right?

thiagoglima
Obsidian | Level 7

Hi HB, thanks for your answering.

the problem is not the syntax of mysql itself, I believe it may be related to some configuration of the library that interfaces with mysql (SAS ACCESS) or something like that, I have not solved the problem yet. Sorry if there is something wrong with my post or where I posted.

ChrisHemedinger
Community Manager

As you posted in the VA community, is this a behavior you're seeing the Data Builder?  If so, this might be more to do with how this data is loaded into LASR/CAS.  

Or are you working in a different SAS product?  

It's time to register for SAS Innovate! Join your SAS user peers in Las Vegas on April 16-19 2024.
thiagoglima
Obsidian | Level 7

Hi Chris, thanks for your answering.

Yes, my problem it's occurring on Data Builder, but I tested it on SAS Enterprise Guide and the problem also occurs over there, I also believe that the problem is related to how this data is loaded into LASR/CAS, but I have not solved the problem yet.

SASKiwi
PROC Star

What type of database connection are you using. I'm guessing it might be ODBC. If so check you have the most recent ODBC driver and if not test the latest one.

thiagoglima
Obsidian | Level 7

Hi,

SASKiwi, I'm using SAS/ACCESS Interface to MySQL. I'll try with ODBC later, thank you.

Madelyn_SAS
SAS Super FREQ

Is it possible that you are encountering this issue?

http://support.sas.com/kb/61/145.html

It appears that there is a hot fix (see Hot Fix tab).

thiagoglima
Obsidian | Level 7
Thank you Madelyn_SAS, the hot fix worked perfectly.

Best Regards

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 8 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 5 in conversation