Exploring, modeling, predicting and reporting with SAS Visual Analytics and SAS Visual Statistics

Push tables from LASR to HDFS

Accepted Solution Solved
Occasional Contributor
Accepted Solution

Push tables from LASR to HDFS

Hi all,

I am thinking on the best approach to push loaded LASR tables down to HDFS on a scheduled manner. 

I would like to know what is the best approach to do that? Ideally, I was thinking (not sure whether feasible) that once the table is loaded (reloaded) it is automatically copied to HDFS replacing the old one if that exists. I have two LASR libraries and therefore, I would like tables to be pushed to two correspoding HDFS libraries.

If the automatic push is not possible, does that mean I have to write my own script to manually push tables to HDFS and then schedule that script to run let's say daily?

Thank you!

Regards,

Evgeny

Accepted Solutions
Solution
3 weeks ago
SAS Employee

Re: Push tables from LASR to HDFS

@Evgeny_,

Yes, you have to write your own script to manually push tables from the memory to HDFS.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Solution
3 weeks ago
SAS Employee

@Evgeny_,

Yes, you have to write your own script to manually push tables from the memory to HDFS.

Occasional Contributor

Hi @alexal,

Thank you for your reply. That turned out to be a small script to loop through the list of LASR tables and use data step to push them to the corresponding HDFS library.

Regards,

Evgeny

☑ This topic is solved.

Need further help from the community? Please ask a new question.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation