BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
VIS_1983
Calcite | Level 5

Hello all.

I'm looking to build a proportional Venn Diagram using SAS VA.  I have four variables that could overlap. 

The variables are "suspension reasons"  (let's call them A, B, C, and D for simplicity's sake).  And we have unique loan numbers that could have a single suspension reason or any combination of 2, 3, or 4 suspension reason.  I would like to use a Venn Diagram to show how many of the loans were suspended and for what reason or combination of reasons.  There will be some overlap (i.e. loan #12345 could have been suspended due to reason A and B, and loan #6789 could be suspended for reasons B, C, and D, and loan #0000 could have just a C suspension type, etc. etc.).

How can i utilize SAS VA for something like this?  (please provide step-by-step instructions if possible since i'm a new user)

1 REPLY 1
itchyeyeballs
Pyrite | Level 9

I dont think VA has a venn diagram as built in functionality, however you could probably use a stored procedure (its an advanced technique) - http://support.sas.com/resources/papers/proceedings13/243-2013.pdf

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation