Exploring, modeling, predicting and reporting with SAS Visual Analytics and SAS Visual Statistics

Normalized to 100% line chart

Occasional Contributor

Normalized to 100% line chart

Hi everyone,

Understand that current SAS VA  bar chart can do Normalized to 100%, however can this be done in line chart? Or is there other way that I can do it? My line chart has hierarchy as well, so it will zomm down from year -> month -> days

Thanks you

Occasional Contributor

Re: Normalized to 100% line chart

@spiritgate   Try  Time Series Plot

Occasional Contributor

Doesn't seems that Time Series Plot does the trick. 

I tried using category A / All Category Item, which will give me the percentage but not the outcome that I want as it produce the same figures across the different years (I have checked that the figures should varies from year to year). So is there anything that I can do to enhance this portion? 

Thank You

Frequent Learner

I also attempted this with no success, I attempted to create a new chart using the custom builder but was not able to figure it out. Hopefully this will become available in future versions.

Occasional Contributor

Hi, not sure if you are still looking for solution. I have found a solution into creating such chart.

It will be a bit tedious but what you need to do is to take identify all the categories and do a percentage conversion 

<category>/<total number>  -> Then use this to convert it to percentage. This will do the trick for now. Hope SAS VA can release the norminal functionality to all the graphs

Ask a Question
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 3 in conversation