BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
TriciaAanderud
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10

Angela and I are updating our The 50 Keys to Learning SAS Stored Processes book. The main topic we want to discuss is how stored processes can be used with SAS Visual Analytics.  

While SAS Visual Analytics is very powerful and the developers certainly covered a lot of ground, a stored process is always helpful to add some customization to reports, link to more information, or even supply some helpful utilities for a SAS administrator. 

Check out my latest blog post where I show you how to set up a link to a stored process from a SAS Visual Analytics report. Here's an overview of how the process works.

2015-12-01_7-15-50.jpg

Also - let me know if there are any topics we should consider expanding or adding the book.

Tricia Aanderud

Twitter: @taanderud - Follow me!

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 1 in conversation