Exploring, predicting and reporting with SAS Visual Analytics and SAS Visual Statistics

Multiple Selection with interaction between a text input and List

New Contributor

Multiple Selection with interaction between a text input and List

Hello!

For SAS VA 7.2

I have a several categories in a Control List, and I would like do a multiple selection from a Interaction with a Control Text Input, but the interaction between Text Input and List only permit one selection no more

Or the other option that is ok for me, is a option inside List that permit delete all the selection

It is because I have several categories in a List and is difficult do multiple selection.

Screen1.jpgScreen2.jpgScreen3.jpg

SAS Employee

Re: Multiple Selection with interaction between a text input and List

Hi Carmen,

Rather than setting up a direct interaction between your text input control and your list control, you can use a parameter, associated with your text input control, along with an advanced filter expression associated with your list control. In that filter expression for the list, use the Contains operator.

I hope that helps. Let us know how it goes or if you get stuck.

Rick

New Contributor

Posted in reply to RickStyll_SAS

Thanks Rick, but it doesn´t allow to make selection of different categories, this solution only allows me to make the selection of a single category, when I try to select other category then the first category that I select is deleted.

I need to select different categories from text input control 

New Contributor

Posted in reply to RickStyll_SAS

Thanks Rick, but it doesn´t allow to make selection of different categories, this solution only allows me to make the selection of a single category, when I try to select other category then the first category that I select is deleted.

I need to select different categories from text input control 

Ask a Question
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation