Exploring, modeling, predicting and reporting with SAS Visual Analytics and SAS Visual Statistics

Meeting people at SAS Global Forum 2015

Super User

Meeting people at SAS Global Forum 2015

Being a part of a community whether it is online or in person is a fantastic feeling. This week at SAS Global Forum SAS users were able to catch up in person to share ideas and experiences, consolidating the online connections and friendships. I've had a great time at SAS Global Forum 2015 and enjoy contributing to this growing community. Thank you to those who reached out to say hello in person!

What I notice about SAS Global Forums is that it brings the wider global SAS community closer together. Thanks for the catch up !

IMG_2034.JPG

At SAS Global Forum I was interviewed by where I shared why I get involved with SAS Support communities... Have a look at the video and share your experiences at SAS Global Forum and/or SAS Support Communities too!

Online Communities & User Groups with Michelle Homes - Inside SAS Global Forum - SAS Global Forum Vi...

Community Manager

Re: Meeting people at SAS Global Forum 2015

Thanks for a great recap, Michelle! I too was thrilled to meet so many community members at SAS Global Forum - it's fantastic to put a face with the user name and get to know everyone better (it's what it's all about, in my opinion, or at least a big part of it)! I look forward to continuing conversations here and helping to strengthen the community even more over the next year.

Anna

Ask a Question
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 3 likes
  • 2 in conversation