BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
sseanhennessyy
Obsidian | Level 7

Hey all,

I am using SAS VA 7.1 and am trying to find a way to link to a specific SAS VA visualization. When I am in the visualization and copy the web address  into another browser it brings me to the SAS Visual Analytics Explorer menu where I can either select a data source, select a recent exploration, or browse but I would like to have it go directly into a saved visualization. The visualization is stored in a public shared data folder.

Is this possible?

3 REPLIES 3
varsha_sas
SAS Employee

Hi sseanhennessyy,

Have you tried emailing your visualization? When you go to File --> Email and send out the email, you'll automatically get a link to the visualization, not just the SAS Visual Analytics Explorer menu. Would this work for you?

Thanks!

Varsha

sseanhennessyy
Obsidian | Level 7

Hey Varsha,

Yes that worked as long as the file is saved in a folder that all users have permissions to.

Thanks! 🙂

varsha_sas
SAS Employee
Ok great - glad that helped!

Varsha

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation