Exploring, predicting and reporting with SAS Visual Analytics and SAS Visual Statistics

Is it possible to reuse the custom items ( Category/Calculated column/aggregated measure )

Contributor

Is it possible to reuse the custom items ( Category/Calculated column/aggregated measure )

I have to create mutiple reports on same data source, In which I am going to use many custom columns such as category/calculated item.

Is there a way I can use them in other reports as well so that i dont have to create those items repeatedly.

Frequent Contributor

Re: Is it possible to reuse the custom items ( Category/Calculated column/aggregated measure )

Not that I know of - but one trick I found is to just to create a new report, build all the measures that I want and then save it as "template".  Then I use that emtpy report to build my other reports.  It requires some planning but it works.

Tricia Aanderud
Zencos Consulting
Twitter: @taanderud - Follow me!

Regular Contributor

Re: Is it possible to reuse the custom items ( Category/Calculated column/aggregated measure )

[ Edited ]

Hello,

Using import tab u can simply achive your requirement.

Hope this will help you 

Thanks & Regards,

Teja Surapaneni

Contributor

Hi Teja,

Import only helps for importing report object and not with custom columns. Can you please give more details.

Thanks In Advance.

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hello,

You will get the corresponding columns also.

2.png

1.png

Let me know.....

Thanks & Regards,

Teja Surapaneni

Ask a Question
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation