BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
A_Roberson
Calcite | Level 5

Working in SAS VA 6.4, I am experiencing an situation where I have multiple reports that are mapped correctly and working fine in Chrome and Firefox but when I pull these same reports into the SAS BI iPad application, the linking between reports simply does not work.  The linking between sections within a report also works intermittently on the iPad application. Any suggestions

1 REPLY 1
oudenampsenm
Fluorite | Level 6

We have the same problem in SAS VA 6.3 and made a call of it to SAS in August and SAS answered that this problem will probably be fixed with an update of the App in October 2014. I don't know if this is still the case, but anyhow SAS is working on it and the linking between reports is indeed an issue now

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation