Exploring, modeling, predicting and reporting with SAS Visual Analytics and SAS Visual Statistics

I am a new sas learner i want to know wheather we can join multiple table to create the Dashboard or we have to merge all necessary data in one table"

N/A

I am a new sas learner i want to know wheather we can join multiple table to create the Dashboard or we have to merge all necessary data in one table"

Super User

Re: I am a new sas learner i want to know wheather we can join multiple table to create the Dashboard or we have to merge all necessary data in one table"

In Visual Analytics Designer, you can use multiple data sources underlying your dashboards and reports by connecting to them using the Data tab - SAS(R) Visual Analytics 7.1: User's Guide Alternatively, you can join the tables together to the data items from one table. Note for subsetting, the data items in interactions (filtering/brushing) and section/report links the underlying data items (columns) need to be from the same data source.

Kind Regards,

Michelle

Post a Question
Discussion Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 4 likes
  • 2 in conversation