BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
SnehasisTTPL
Fluorite | Level 6

Hi All,

Kindly help me.After joining multiple tables in SAS Visual Analytics data builder,I am facing I/O error while executing run option in the data query builder.

ERROR: An I/O error has occurred on file TESTLIB.XXXXXXXXX.DATA.

NOTE: The SAS System stopped processing this step because of errors.

1 REPLY 1
jakarman
Barite | Level 11

The error looks to belonging to DI Studio With SAS-VA you are getting that tool also.

In that case you have classified it incorrect as SAS-VA it should be at a different group.

There should be more information than just this line. There are also many logfiles.

Your platform admin should be able to help you with that.

It could be as simple as running out of OS resources eg the TESTLIB filesystem has been setup too small

Verify this on the OS level with your local  support staff.    Let them contact SAS TS if they are evaluating this issue as a SAS system failure not an installation shortcoming.

---->-- ja karman --<-----

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 like
  • 2 in conversation