BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
jithuzoom
Obsidian | Level 7

Hi All,

I have created a cross tab with eight character cloumns and one measure(price) .

I need to create an additional measure as subtotal price ratio[ price/subtotal of price within first two column cobination,country/region)

based on the first two character columns(country&region).I know percent of subtotal option in cross tab;but i want to display subtotal for first two columns only[dont want subtotal for each of the eight column level) and also need to use that to calcualte the price ratio.

In excel, this is pretty much possible, but i cannot doany option to do this in sas va......

Please provide me a solution for this  as I am stuck with simple stuff from excel perspective...

Regards,

JG

1 REPLY 1
itchyeyeballs
Pyrite | Level 9

I'd be intersted in seeing if this is possible as well.

The % of total function seems to be baked into the crosstab object and doesn't create a calculated item so it doesn't provide flexibility needed in this situation

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation