Exploring, modeling, predicting and reporting with SAS Visual Analytics and SAS Visual Statistics

How to create chart in SAS VA with four measurs having two measure as bar and rest two as trend line

Occasional Contributor

How to create chart in SAS VA with four measurs having two measure as bar and rest two as trend line

hi all, I am new to sas va 7.3 . I have to create a chart having four metrics and one category. Two category should be as cluster bar chart and rest two measures as trend line. Can you please help me in achieving this I tried custom graph also but not able to achieve.
Occasional Contributor

Re: How to create chart in SAS VA with four measurs having two measure as bar and rest two as trend

You can create a persolized graph mixing differt type of graphics. I think that this solution suits to you

For creating a new graphic on the right panel, tab 'Object' click on the icon on the left

Enjoy it.

Occasional Contributor

Re: How to create chart in SAS VA with four measurs having two measure as bar and rest two as trend

hi,

Can you please eloborate your answer.

Thanks,

Anurag Rai

Occasional Contributor

hi,

I think that  the SAS support it's definitely more specific then how can I be :-)

This is the link and I hope that this solve your problem

Creating and Using Custom Graph Objects

Enjoy your creation!!!!

Occasional Contributor

From SAS VA choose to create a custom graph,   then choose a bar chart and drag as many line charts or any other chart into the bar chart.

Post a Question
Discussion Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation