Exploring, modeling, predicting and reporting with SAS Visual Analytics and SAS Visual Statistics

How to change speedometers values?

Regular Learner

How to change speedometers values?

[ Edited ]

Hello All,

At the moment I'm trying to make a few speedometers in SASVA, where I want SASVA to show the data in thousandnumbers only. 

But for some reason I can't find the option to only show the data in thousandnumbers. Here is an example of 2 speedometers, where the one on the right shows the data automatically in millions and the one on the right shows it automatically in thousands.

SASVA test.PNG

How can I change the speedometer on the left to show the data in thousands instead of millions? For example:

11 (million) needs to be 11.000.000 

4 (million) needs to be 400.000

Thanks in advance!

D. Heijink

Contributor

Re: How to change speedometers values?

Have you tried the format option within the proc where you're creating the gauge?

"FORMAT=“SAS-format” specifies a SAS format for the boundary and actual values. The default format is BEST. For example, you can use format="percent8.0" to display values as percentages or format="datetime7." to display SAS datetime values in the format ddmmmyy."

http://support.sas.com/documentation/cdl/en/graphref/65389/HTML/default/viewer.htm#n002em2j8o13vin1l...

Post a Question
Discussion Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation