BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
avvy
Quartz | Level 8

Hi All,

I have created a report link (URL) for one of my report which has to be integrated in one of the website. Now, I am able to access the reports without the credentials(guest access) by clicking the link (URL).

But the only issue which I am facing is that the report does have the option like "Browse", "Print", "Email" etc availiable in the VA banner which should not be availiable. Is there any way that we can disable these options?

I can understand that we can remove the SAS VA banner itself by passing the parameter "reportViewOnly=true" in the URL but it also removes the "back link" when I click an image in the home screen to visit particular section of the report ( section links are given on images in the report) and then I dont have any way to return back to the same (home) page.

Kindly help me on this.

Thanks & Regards,

Abhishek Pathak

1 REPLY 1
jackchen0309
Calcite | Level 5

Hi Abhishek,

Do you use Modern (HTML5) in SAS VA report?

You can change Modern to Classic(Flash) and add appSwitcherDisabled=true in URL then the "Browse", "Print", "Email" options available in "VA Banner" for Guest User may disable like this https://vatry.ondemand.sas.com/SASVisualAnalyticsViewer/VisualAnalyticsViewer_guest.jsp?appSwitcherD....

Cheers,

Jack

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation