BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
manikantavoonna
Calcite | Level 5

Hi,

Kindly help me how to access SAS URL in a different network.

I am getting the home screen but after logging in to the front end its getting signed out automatically and throwing this error

" SAS® Logon Manager

For increased security, sign out and close your web browser when you finish accessing services that require authentication.

"

Kindly hepl us how to resolve this issue.

7 REPLIES 7
dgower
Obsidian | Level 7

I have a user getting the same error.  Just to add more detail, I've cleared temporary internet files, deleted and recreated the user's account in Metadata, rebooted, tried Chrome and IE, reset the security and advancded settings in IE to their default, checked for hung/running jobs for the user - none - and he still gets this error.  I've opened a track with SAS Support for this, and will reply here again if they provide me with a solution.

Studio SIGN OUT.PNG
ebrenner22
Calcite | Level 5

Did you ever find a solution for this? I just started getting this problem.

Thanks!

dgower2
Fluorite | Level 6

I think this was resolved by the user using the correct URL for studio.  If you bookmark it after signing in, it can be saved as http://<server>/studio/SASLogon/login, or some other variant.  There's a file somewhere on the middle-tier server, if you're using the enterprise version and have access to the server, that has the exact URL you should be using.  If you don't have access to that, check for an email that had the original URL for Studio.  Ours is http://<server>.<domain>/SASStudio/.  Hope this helps.

ebrenner22
Calcite | Level 5

That worked ! Thanks so much

CarlosSpranger
Obsidian | Level 7

Hello everyone,

Is there any explanation on this issue so we can understand the cause and how this correct URL  addresses it as the solution?

Regards

CSB
dgower2
Fluorite | Level 6

For some reason bookmarked links/URLs to Studio change or people are bookmarking the URL after logging in, which might record the wrong URL.  The solution is to make sure you're using the original URL, which can be found on the middle-tier server, and other places, I suspect.  Does that help?

CarlosSpranger
Obsidian | Level 7

@dgower2 , thanks for your reply, but I am wondering if a more precise feedback can be identified.

CSB

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 7 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 5 in conversation