BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
missmindi
Fluorite | Level 6

I have creating a stacked bar chart in SAS. I would like to display the data by decreasing frequency. Plesae help!

2 REPLIES 2
Quentin
Super User

I assume you mean total frequency for each group, i.e. bar height? 

I took a quick look in the VA explorer.  For an ungrouped by chart you could click on the response axis to sort by bar height (ascending or descending).  But when I made it a grouped chart, that option disappeared.  Interesting.

BASUG is hosting free webinars Next up: Jane Eslinger presenting PROC REPORT and the ODS EXCEL destination on Mar 27 at noon ET. Register now at the Boston Area SAS Users Group event page: https://www.basug.org/events.
missmindi
Fluorite | Level 6

Yes,  total frequency for each category. I am creating a grouped bar chart in VA Report Designer - no sort option for me either....

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 like
  • 2 in conversation