Exploring, modeling, predicting and reporting with SAS Visual Analytics and SAS Visual Statistics

How I can change color of text, when I use hyper link

Occasional Contributor

How I can change color of text, when I use hyper link

How I can change color of text in hyper link in SAS VA will default 'blue' color, when I use 'black' color in the background that I can't see text (please see picture)HyperLink.jpg

Super User

Re: How I can change color of text, when I use hyper link

Do you have black background across all objects? Were you looking to change this setting across all of your report?

You may want to look at the theme designer so that you can change the color of the hyperlink text. Note that the color is changed for the entire report. SAS Theme Designer for Flex

Kind Regards,

Michelle

Occasional Contributor

I use 'black color' because my organization theme.

Super User

If you are using a theme, then you should be able to enhance the colour of hyperlink text by editing your theme in the SAS Visual Analytics Theme Designer component. SAS(R) Visual Analytics 7.2: User's Guide - About Report Themes

Kind Regards,

Michelle

SAS Employee

The SAS Theme Designer for Flex is a separate SAS web application, it isn't a SAS Visual Analytics component.  (It's used by any SAS applications that are displayed in the Adobe Flash Player.) The newest edition of the documentation is here: SAS(R) Theme Designer 4.6 for Flex: User's Guide.

-Joy

SAS Super FREQ

Post a Question
Discussion Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 in conversation