BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
paul1034
Calcite | Level 5

I'm trying to use the SAS Mobile BI app to connect to Visual Analytics and view reports on the iPad.  However, I run into a few issues.  First, if I already have a connection established and try to open and view a report, I get an error message that states, "Report Unavailable.  This report cannot be downloaded from the server at this time."

My second issue is if a user tries to create a connection on the Mobile BI app to the VA server, an error message displays that says, "Unable to connect to the server.  The server does not exist or is currently unavailable."

Any thoughts on how to resolve these two issues?  Do I need to contact SAS Tech Support?  Thanks!

1 REPLY 1
avvy
Quartz | Level 8

Hi Paul,

Verify the details that you are providing while connecting to VA server using Mobile BI app like Server details, Username and password. If all the details are correctly mentioned and your server is reachable from the network which you are trying to connect to it, It should most probably get connected.

Regards,

Abhishek

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation