Exploring, modeling, predicting and reporting with SAS Visual Analytics and SAS Visual Statistics

GEO MAP custom data range and color gradient

Accepted Solution Solved
New Contributor
Accepted Solution

GEO MAP custom data range and color gradient

Hello!

I am currently working on a project within visual analytics. Within the geo map, is there anyway to assign custom data ranges for the color gradient? I currently have the bubble size set as frequency and the color field is set to an aggregated measure of fraud average. What I am trying to display is a data range in which I can set distinct colors to different ranges. For example, for the data in which fraud average is less than 0.4 assign green, between 0.4 and 0.7 assign yellow, and greater than 0.7 assign red. No gradual color change but rather just those three distinct colors being shown for those ranges. Is this possible? Thank you.

Accepted Solutions
Solution
a month ago
SAS Employee

Re: GEO MAP custom data range and color gradient

Hi, Yes, you can just define an expression based display rule and assign the desired colors to each rule. More information about display rules are in the users guide: https://support.sas.com/documentation/cdl/en/vaug/69957/HTML/default/viewer.htm#n1lptr5t4ek3mxn15rcf...

Hope this helps. Cheers, Falko

View solution in original post

All Replies
Solution
a month ago
SAS Employee

Hi, Yes, you can just define an expression based display rule and assign the desired colors to each rule. More information about display rules are in the users guide: https://support.sas.com/documentation/cdl/en/vaug/69957/HTML/default/viewer.htm#n1lptr5t4ek3mxn15rcf...

Hope this helps. Cheers, Falko

New Contributor

Thank you!

Community Manager

Hi ncooperw,

I'm glad you found some useful information from Falko! If his reply solved your problem, can you "accept it as a solution"? Or if it was particularly helpful, feel free to "Like" it. This will help other community members who may run into the same issue know what worked.

Thanks!
Anna

☑ This topic is solved.

Need further help from the community? Please ask a new question.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 3 in conversation