BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
angeliquec
Quartz | Level 8

Hi,

I am forecasting the sales of a store, and found one underlying factor. But VA displays these two lines in just one graph. How can two separate line charts be created for these 2 values?

Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Sam_SAS
SAS Employee
Hello,

If you go to the Properties tab for the line chart and you specify Measure Layout = Separate Axes, I believe that that will give you what you want.

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,
Sam

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
maverickkub
Obsidian | Level 7

Hi.

By separate charts do you mean different line chart visualizations for the two forcasts?

angeliquec
Quartz | Level 8

Two separate line charts in one visualization. The above line chart would show the forecast, and the below line chart would show the underlying factor.

Sam_SAS
SAS Employee
Hello,

If you go to the Properties tab for the line chart and you specify Measure Layout = Separate Axes, I believe that that will give you what you want.

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,
Sam
angeliquec
Quartz | Level 8

Thank you Sam!

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation