Exploring, predicting and reporting with SAS Visual Analytics and SAS Visual Statistics

Features in SAS VIYA 8.2

Contributor

Features in SAS VIYA 8.2

Hi All,

I'm currently creating a sample report in SAS VIYA 8.2 and wanted to know more about the features on Data Plan and Reports. I understand that Plan is equivalent to the Data Query of SAS VA 7.4 or older, but I can't find some features that are not present or maybe I don't know how to do it. Please see below for the screenshot and my questions.

Screen Shot 2018-04-09 at 2.38.51 PM.png

* In all transformation, where can I find the distinct value feature? Somehow I can't find the features inside the properties unlike SAS VA it has a 'Unique values only' option on the properties.

*In SAS VA, I can make a query to be a subquery of my main query. Can I do this also in SAS VIYA? This could help me save memory space since I won't be writing an output after creating the subquery.

*I have some issue in printing a Geo Map to PDF. I tried printing a simple graphs and it works, but when it comes to Geo Map it won't produce any pdf files.

*Also, I want to know If I can delete a Transformation Step without re-working other transformation steps? For example, I have 10 transformation steps and I want to delete Step 5. In order for me to delete Step 5 I need to delete Steps 6-10 and recreate them again.

Thank you!

-Albert0

Ask a Question
Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 in conversation