BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
HowardNewstadt
Fluorite | Level 6

In the What's New User's Guide for SAS Visual Analytics 7.2 under SAS Visual Analytics Designer, "New and enhanced features in SAS Visual Analytics Designer include," the second bullet reads "You can export an image of a report object." I have no idea what this means. I don't believe it is referring to printing to PDF, which it already addresses. Furthermore, I can't find any controls to "export an image" and when I go to Help, nothing comes up under "export" or "image". I am running SAS VA 7.2/7.3.

Thanks,

Howard

1 REPLY 1
SASKiwi
PROC Star

To be able to export in SAS VA you have to configure your report viewer to Classic mode which is available under User Preferences. The default Modern mode does not have the export feature currently but it will be available in a later version. Check out this post:

https://communities.sas.com/t5/SAS-Visual-Analytics/Export-to-MS-Excel-from-a-SAS-VA-report-Viewer-m...

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation