BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
qazianeel
Calcite | Level 5

Hello,

On Visual Analytics Hub homepage while searching contents I'm getting the following error:

The search service is not available. Please contact your system administrator for assistance.

Please let me know how to resolve this issue.

Thanks and Regards

Aneel Ahmed

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Madelyn_SAS
SAS Super FREQ

I would suggest reviewing the troubleshooting steps beginning on page 6 in

Integrating Search Interface to SAS® Content 3.5
http://support.sas.com/documentation/installcenter/en/iksearchsasadmin/68676/PDF/default/admin.pdf

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
vasireddyajay
Fluorite | Level 6

Hi,

has anybody got the solution for this? We have the same issue as well. That is when I want to see all the changes made by a particular user, then I get this message. As per the user guide, it should be the "object inspector" which has to find all the objects modified, created by the user.

SearchServiceNotAvailable.png

Thanks.

Kind regards,

Ajay

Madelyn_SAS
SAS Super FREQ

I would suggest reviewing the troubleshooting steps beginning on page 6 in

Integrating Search Interface to SAS® Content 3.5
http://support.sas.com/documentation/installcenter/en/iksearchsasadmin/68676/PDF/default/admin.pdf

vasireddyajay
Fluorite | Level 6

Hi,

thank you very much for pointing to the document. I have started the (Proxy, pipeline, Indexing and query servers) and applied the configuration for the indexing server.

How ever, I have got no results. I am thinking, may be its because, the indexing has not been yet created? Or did I miss some final steps.

No Results.png

Thanks.

Kind regards,

Ajay

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation