Exploring, modeling, predicting and reporting with SAS Visual Analytics and SAS Visual Statistics

Error while opening a report

Accepted Solution Solved
Occasional Contributor
Accepted Solution

Error while opening a report

[ Edited ]

Hi everyone,

last week I was working on a report that today I can't use. The error message shown is:

Impossibile aprire il report
[FaultEvent fault=[RPC Fault faultString="java.lang.RuntimeException : Impossibile aprire il report. Causa: Unexpected second use of a unique name: bi234  (Reason : Report Cannot Be Read) :: java.io.IOException: Error occurred during attempt to read a report from input stream., Eccezione: Unexpected second use of a unique name: bi234  (Reason : Report Cannot Be Read)" faultCode="Server.Processing" faultDetail="null"] messageId="7F952C6C-2F0F-2249-05E0-4911806B1201" type="fault" bubbles=false cancelable=true eventPhase=2]

Could anybody explain me where the problem is? On Friday afternoon it was working correctly and now I can't neither modify nor view it.

Thanks a lot

Irene

Accepted Solutions
Solution
‎10-02-2015 08:32 AM
Occasional Contributor

Re: Error while opening a report

Hi Davi3, I can't save it exactly like you.

I've found the solution (actually I shoud say the problem explanation) here: http://support.sas.com/kb/55/028.html

I've called the technical support to retrieve the corrupted report, and they are working on.

To avoid the problem in a permanent way I think I'll have to install the hot fix...

View solution in original post

All Replies
Occasional Contributor EWS
Occasional Contributor

Irene,

In the past I had a similar problem what worked for me: saveAs report with different name, close designer, reopen newly saved report and all worked as it should.

Occasional Contributor

Hello,

i have the same error but i can't open the report ( so i can't "save as" it ).

Someone has further solutions ?

Thanks you,

D.

Solution
‎10-02-2015 08:32 AM
Occasional Contributor

Hi Davi3, I can't save it exactly like you.

I've found the solution (actually I shoud say the problem explanation) here: http://support.sas.com/kb/55/028.html

I've called the technical support to retrieve the corrupted report, and they are working on.

To avoid the problem in a permanent way I think I'll have to install the hot fix...

☑ This topic is SOLVED.

Need further help from the community? Please ask a new question.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation