Exploring, predicting and reporting with SAS Visual Analytics and SAS Visual Statistics

ERROR: More than one LASR Analytic Sever table with the provided host/port was found in meta/data

Accepted Solution Solved
Valued Guide
Accepted Solution

ERROR: More than one LASR Analytic Sever table with the provided host/port was found in meta/data

[ Edited ]

I’m trying to overwrite an existing LASR table created with a Data Integration Studio job with a data preparation query.  When I try to run the Data Preparation Query I receive the message: ERROR: More than one LASR Analytic Sever table with the provided host/port was found in meat/data.  I’m not surprised to see this message, but I was expecting the new LASR table create call to overwrite the existing.  Do I need to delete something?  I'm noticing that when I click on another data prep query that creates the same LASR table that I cannot delete the data prep query, this makes me wonder if the other data prep query is affecting my potentially new data prep query.

Accepted Solutions
Solution
‎05-16-2018 02:30 PM
SAS Employee

Re: ERROR: More than one LASR Analytic Sever table with the provided host/port was found in meta/dat

Posted in reply to DavidPhillips2

@DavidPhillips2,

but I was expecting the new LASR table create call to overwrite the existing.

It appears that you are trying to register table in a different folder on the metadata. Have you already checked your metadata folders for duplicates?

View solution in original post

All Replies
Solution
‎05-16-2018 02:30 PM
SAS Employee

Re: ERROR: More than one LASR Analytic Sever table with the provided host/port was found in meta/dat

Posted in reply to DavidPhillips2

@DavidPhillips2,

but I was expecting the new LASR table create call to overwrite the existing.

It appears that you are trying to register table in a different folder on the metadata. Have you already checked your metadata folders for duplicates?

Valued Guide

I learned you can't have two data queries creating one LASR table.

☑ This topic is solved.

Need further help from the community? Please ask a new question.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation