Exploring, predicting and reporting with SAS Visual Analytics and SAS Visual Statistics

ERROR: File Libraryname.Tablename.Data does not Exist Visual Analytics Prepare Data

Accepted Solution Solved
Valued Guide
Accepted Solution

ERROR: File Libraryname.Tablename.Data does not Exist Visual Analytics Prepare Data

[ Edited ]

I imported SAS datasets, LASR metadata, and a data query from one environment to another.  When I try to run the data query in Visual Analytics Prepare Data I receive the message ERROR: File Libraryname.Tablename.Data does not exist.

I can see the SAS dataset and LASR table on the server.  The access rights look right.  What can I test?

I'm able to select the SAS dataset that the message is stating does not exist in Data Preparation and make it to the step where I would populate a LASR table in data preparation but receive the same error.

When I click on the table that I imported and select open in Data Integration Studio.  I receive the message An error occurred while fetching data for tableNameA.  The table does not exist.  Do you want to create the table?  I'm not sure what else I need to copy over or if there is a way to tell if a reference to a library is off.

I think there is a setting to export data too.  Looking for that option.

Accepted Solutions
Solution
‎05-17-2018 03:10 PM
Valued Guide

Re: ERROR: File Libraryname.Tablename.Data does not Exist Visual Analytics Prepare Data

Posted in reply to DavidPhillips2

Apparently I just imported the metadata in Management Console and I had to import the datas using Enterprise Guide.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Solution
‎05-17-2018 03:10 PM
Valued Guide

Re: ERROR: File Libraryname.Tablename.Data does not Exist Visual Analytics Prepare Data

Posted in reply to DavidPhillips2

Apparently I just imported the metadata in Management Console and I had to import the datas using Enterprise Guide.

☑ This topic is solved.

Need further help from the community? Please ask a new question.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 1 in conversation