BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
Crysis85
Obsidian | Level 7

This is second hand and I have not much info on the problem, googling the error code give me nothing.

This is the code that generate the error

LIBNAME NAME SASIOLA  TAG=HPS  PORT=10011 HOST="host_address" ;

LIBNAME LIB1 "/path"; 

data pro1;
 set LIB1.case (obs=100);
run ;

proc lasr port=10011 data=work.pro1 add;
   performance host="host_address";
run;

The error returned is 
"ERROR: Failed to load analytic extension for the distributed computing environment."

What could be the trouble? What questions could I ask to better define the situation?
For what I understand the data is in HOSTa and the LASR is running on HOSTb
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
MarkPeskir
Obsidian | Level 7

I get this error when the account of the user attempting to load the data does not have SSH rights across (to and from) all nodes in the cluster.  My environment is one head node, four worker nodes, and the head node pretty much does it all - it's a small environment.

Regardless, as soon as they have passwordless SSH in place, data imports start to work for them.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
MarkPeskir
Obsidian | Level 7

I get this error when the account of the user attempting to load the data does not have SSH rights across (to and from) all nodes in the cluster.  My environment is one head node, four worker nodes, and the head node pretty much does it all - it's a small environment.

Regardless, as soon as they have passwordless SSH in place, data imports start to work for them.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation