BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
rjassem1
Obsidian | Level 7

Has anyone attempted to display data from long surveys like NSSE in SAS VA or Viya? Right now, I'm focusing on a few snapshots because it's practically impossible to add charts for more than 112 variables given that each page is only the size of a screen with no options to scroll down. Plus each variable can be added to one table if I were to use tables instead since I can't group multiple variables with the same scale in one table and I would need to add a chart for every variable which becomes lengthy if I want to group by different characteristics. The problem is that some people want to see the results for all the variables.

Or can you display a list of categorical values as a drop down like the image below?

Screen Shot 2018-07-31 at 3.36.03 PM.png

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 in conversation