Exploring, modeling, predicting and reporting with SAS Visual Analytics and SAS Visual Statistics

Data Mapping

Contributor

Data Mapping

DearAll ,

Request help

I have two Tables X and Y .

X contains goals for the current year

y contains Achievements for the current year.

X TABLE                           Y  Table                        

.Location                           Location                                                                                                                           

Year                                  Rocket sales Achievement date (if date is marked we have to count a one achivemement)

Months                             Bat Sale          Achievement date (if date is marked we have to count a one achivemement)                         Rocket Goal

Bat Goal

Balls Goal

Wickets Goal

I find only location as primary key, but i think its maps up multiple location since day wise achivements are present.

Request help on how to map both the tables and get Goal Vs Ach

Regards

Soman

Contributor

Re: Data Mapping

Pls suggest me with an answer for the below question.

Regards

Soman

SAS Employee

Re: Data Mapping

Dear Soloman,

If I understand your question correctly, you would like to add more than one join condition between these 2 tables.  You can do this by creating a data query in the data builder (‘data preparation’ from the Home page).

Here’s some information about creating the data query using the data builder: http://support.sas.com/documentation/cdl/en/vaug/68648/HTML/default/viewer.htm#n14yl8nwnuk797n1oqvbg...

From your data query, you can add join conditions from the ‘Joins’ tab. Click the plus sign (+) to add additional joins. Here’s some more information about working with joins:

http://support.sas.com/documentation/cdl/en/vaug/68648/HTML/default/viewer.htm#p0ynejicr0vyecn16q7or...

Afterwards, you can use your data query to create reports and explorations.

Please let me know if this was the information that you were looking for.

Best regards,

Lorrie

Post a Question
Discussion Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation