BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
OscarBoots1
Quartz | Level 8

Hi Forum - ers,

I have 2 questions about adding color properties to 2 different Custom graphs.

Firstly, how do I change the colors of the categories in a Custom Stacked Bar/Line graph?

Second, I have another Custom Bar/Line graph & I want to add a 'Green/Yellow/Red' gradient color to the background. my research tells me to add a Color Role to the Custom graph but I can't seem to get to allow me (grayed out).

Any help appreciated.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
OscarBoots1
Quartz | Level 8

Hi, I found that it's not straightforward to add selected colours to a Stacked Column chart. I found it was really a trial & error process to get the colours I wanted. Particularly for a stacked Column, I found I was changing some random settings, then changing the Data Color under the Styles tab. Sometimes it worked but usually din't so I spent quite some time getting the colours I needed. 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
OscarBoots1
Quartz | Level 8

Hi, I found that it's not straightforward to add selected colours to a Stacked Column chart. I found it was really a trial & error process to get the colours I wanted. Particularly for a stacked Column, I found I was changing some random settings, then changing the Data Color under the Styles tab. Sometimes it worked but usually din't so I spent quite some time getting the colours I needed. 

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 1 in conversation