Exploring, modeling, predicting and reporting with SAS Visual Analytics and SAS Visual Statistics

Color options for Custom Graphs

Accepted Solution Solved
Contributor
Accepted Solution

Color options for Custom Graphs

Hi Forum - ers,

I have 2 questions about adding color properties to 2 different Custom graphs.

Firstly, how do I change the colors of the categories in a Custom Stacked Bar/Line graph?

Second, I have another Custom Bar/Line graph & I want to add a 'Green/Yellow/Red' gradient color to the background. my research tells me to add a Color Role to the Custom graph but I can't seem to get to allow me (grayed out).

Any help appreciated.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions
Solution
‎07-17-2017 09:13 PM
Contributor

Re: Color options for Custom Graphs

Hi, I found that it's not straightforward to add selected colours to a Stacked Column chart. I found it was really a trial & error process to get the colours I wanted. Particularly for a stacked Column, I found I was changing some random settings, then changing the Data Color under the Styles tab. Sometimes it worked but usually din't so I spent quite some time getting the colours I needed. 

View solution in original post

All Replies
Solution
‎07-17-2017 09:13 PM
Contributor

Re: Color options for Custom Graphs

Hi, I found that it's not straightforward to add selected colours to a Stacked Column chart. I found it was really a trial & error process to get the colours I wanted. Particularly for a stacked Column, I found I was changing some random settings, then changing the Data Color under the Styles tab. Sometimes it worked but usually din't so I spent quite some time getting the colours I needed. 

☑ This topic is solved.

Need further help from the community? Please ask a new question.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 1 in conversation